Employers face strict deadlines for disclosing Plan information to all eligible employees. Plan Sponsors and Plan Administrators with ERISA Plans must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct.
Employers may be at risk and not even know it! Failure to comply with ERISA requirements can be extremely costly. Consequences for non-compliance may include government penalties, even employee lawsuits.
Howell provides all of the necessary communications, forms, and record keeping to assure employer compliance. We put our years of experience to work to help employers remain fully compliant with ERISA regulations and provide the defense employers need in the event of an audit by the Department of Labor.
- Maintain all required records for the mandated amount of time
- Provide instruction regarding required on-site record keeping
- Complete all required forms accurately and promptly
- Offer the flexibility to maintain separate ERISA Plans or bundle different benefits into a single Plan
- Prepare and design the required Plan Document and the Summary Plan Description
- Provide guidelines for disclosure of required information to employees
- Prepare all applicable forms and schedules
- Assist in obtaining necessary information from insurance carriers to prepare required forms and filings
- Provide an Audit Guarantee, helpful customer service, and 35+ years of experience in employee benefits administration
- Provide Healthcare Reform notices required under ACA mandates
- Provide notices required for Medicare Part D